FY2022 Schedule for Short-term student(tentative)
|STEP1 : RJE3 Applying||December 20|
|STEP2 : HSI Applying||March 7~March 16|
|Report Submission||September 20|
- Students of a university in RJE3 consortium Master’s or doctoral degree program student
- English Ability
- A student who has competent command of spoken and written English, which corresponds to:
- A TOEIC score of at least 740, or TOEFL(ITP/iBT/CBT) scores of at least 550/80/213,
- Other English certification that is equal/ similar to the above
- Grade Point Average (GPA)
A student who has a minimum GPA of 2.30 from the previous academic year
(If the previous year’s GPA is not available, students can calculate their GPA from the previous semester.)
- Applicants must not have taken RJE3 Basic Subjects before.
You must complete the WEB Registration first to apply for this RJE3 Program entry .
Please be sure to read the RJE3 Short-term Application Guidance before applying. Then, please access to the WEB registration, log in and complete the form. The form must be completed by the applicant in person.
*Please apply through your liaison office in your university.
FY 2022 RJE3 Program Short-term
|RJE3 PROGRAM||2022.12.20||Application Guidance||WEB Registration||Required Documents||Schedule||Scholarship|
|HOKKAIDO SUMMER INSTITUTE||2022.3.7-3.16||Application Guidance||Here(Not yet published)|
*Please submit completed documents to the liaison office in your university. Please do not submit to RJE3 central office directly.