Q&A to Russian university students
- Q1: Is submission of an English certificate such as TOEFL, TOEIC, or IELTS required?
- A1: Yes, it is required in fiscal 2017.
Please see (https://hokkaidosummerinstitute.oia.hokudai.ac.jp/applications/)
- Q2: After joining Summer School (basic subjects), can I return to Russia until specialized subjects starts in October?
- A2: Since there is a lecture for the specialized subjects participating students in September, you will have to stay in Japan until October. If you need to return to Russia for a special reason, please let us know. Please note that expenses related to temporary return will not be reimbursed in any cases.
- Q3: Can students who major in Japanese language participate in the Basic Subjects?
- A3: Participation in the Basic Subjects is possible, but the contents of the lecture will be the field to be handled in the RJE3 program.
(Please refer to <RJE3 Program>)
- Q4: Can specialized subjects’ participants learn Japanese Language Courses?
- A4: It is undecided about learning Japanese Language Courses in 2017 fiscal year.
- Q5: With whom do students enrolled in the RJE3 partner universities in Russia make contact to ask about the RJE3 program?
- A5: Please make contact with a person in charge of the RJE3 Program in your home university.Please refer to below contact list in the RJE3 Program partner universities in Russia.
Far Eastern Federal University
Assistant Director School of Humanities Office
North Eastern Federal University
Leading specialist of the Institute of the East
Irkutsk State University
Associate Professor, International Office Head
Sakhalin State University
The Head of Graduate School of Intercultural Communication,
a person responsible for the Program
Professor, Head of International Department
Pacific National University
Head of International Affairs Office